| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Steffenville, Mo in April is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 81.5mm (3.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Steffenville, Mo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Steffenville, Mo, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Steffenville, Mo:
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) WNW
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SW
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SW
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) S
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NNE
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) NE
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) E
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) ESE
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SE
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SE